Sunday, October 16, 2011

My most valuable personal item

I would be lost without this multifunctional marvel since it contains all my e-mails, pictures and music or in other words my life. Even if it is not very valuable in terms of the actual value of the materials used or the production costs (which are both very low in China), it is very valuable to me. It only has one button and therefore a handy touch screen which makes it very userfriendly. One can use it in many different ways, such as a music player o, an internet browser or the initial function as a phone. Since it has all this information in it, it can reveal a lot about the personality of its owner. Therefore, it would not only reveal a lot about me if it was stolen, but I would also have lost a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment