Monday, October 17, 2011

Valuable Item, From Ms. Im(Perfect)


Valuable Item
I love how much independence this small piece of plastic gives me. Even though it is small, it contains a great deal of my most personal information:  my name, a signature, a card number. There are features that allow me to pay without cash, which is of great importance to me.  I feel it is much safer than carrying around cash.
This little piece of plastic is always there to help me out of any given situation, such as an emergency.
It helps me to make material dreams become reality.
This freedom, to be able to pay without carrying money, makes one more spontaneous and less dependent on ATMs or banks for liquid money.  In this way, I feel more independent and free to live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment