Monday, October 17, 2011

Valuable item

It is likely the most personal and most useful thing I've ever owned. Although it has been replaced several times due to the steady technological advancements , it has always been a loyal companion waiting in my pocket to help me. The reason why this gadget has such a high significance is (maybe) that I can use it in almost every situation; consequently it beckmes very intimate.
It has a beautiful, timeless design, which is even exposed in the Museum of Modern Art. The built quality is, compared to other devices on the market, marvellous. Made out of two glass panels on the front- and the backside, held together by a stainless steel frame, it sets new standarts.
The high utility combined with this groundbreaking drsign, make the Iaphone really important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment