Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am thankful for...

There are several things which I am thankful for. Most thankful am I for the fact that I can live my life the way I want to. In contrast to a lot of other people of other countries, I was able to choose my profession, wife, and general style of living myself. The freedom of choice we have in Switzerland and the western world in general is wonderful, we should never forget that.

Additionally, I’m thankful for my family and friends. Although it’s sad that I have to leave NY in three weeks, I’m looking forward to see all of them again. During my stay here I’ve realized that I miss them a lot. Sometimes, I take some things for granted without realizing that they aren’t. I should them appreciate more.

Of course I am thankful for a lot more in my personal life, but this blog isn’t the right place to write them down. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment